Life as of late

 Hey folks, I am back!

I have been busy lately, but I have now found a quiet moment to scribble a little bit!

To begin with, I have been finally finishing up with my mid-term exams for my Senior year. I scored much better than I had hoped, 92% in Theology, 83% on my Civics, and my Business Math, well, I haven't got the score yet. It should be around those other scores though!

Next, we have bought a new dog named Doc Hudson! He is a Full-blood black Labrador, to be the husband for Miss Rosie. he is a wonderful dog, with a great attitude, and really good with the little kids. He is an awesome dog, listens well, and is very social. They get along pretty well, and Doc wails and howls all night when they get separated. It's pretty funny, but also gets pretty old. The first night we had him home, we put him in our mudroom to get used to things. About 2:30 a.m., I woke up to eerie moans and wails of anguish. It sounded terrible! I literally jumped out of sleep as soon as I heard it! I went downstairs, turned the light on, and told him to be quiet. Not that it did anything, he just wagged his tail and looked hopeful! I went back to bed, I am not an early morning person like that!!!

He was right in his element though when I got back from helping out at a cleaning job, trotting around in the basement, playing with the kids. He even does tricks as well. So he is a pretty cool dog.


Soooo.... I finally got to go driving in the car I am buying in the spring. It is a Jeep Liberty Sport, and it drives like an ATV. It was so fun. We took it down the dirt roads near our farm, and it was really fun.


And now to the last thing that is on my mind. The Electors voted yesterday, 303 votes for Biden. Sounds depressing, but I will not give up hope. Christ is King, and nothing will happen that He does not allow or will. He loves us, and will not abandon us. So pray like your life depends on it. Your freedom does, and Biden needs many prayers. We need to pray without ceasing for his conversion.

Until next time!

God Bless!

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering (for he is faithful that hath promised) 

Hebrews 10:23, Douay Rheims Version

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who we are...

Fall, the best time of the year!

Fall on the Farm